We're excited to be working with a globally recognised B2B Distribution business based in Warrington who are seeking a Marketing Manager to join the team. Known for their stylish and contemporary products, serving both boutique showrooms, architects and specialist contractors, the organisation's commitment to craft and finish is evident in every single product they create.
Reporting to the Managing Director and with the support of a small marketing team, the Head of Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall marketing strategy in-line with business goals. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Overseeing the development, execution and implementation of all supporting tactical marketing including brand awareness activity, website, digital marketing, social media, lead generation activity, sales tools, product launches and client retention programmes.
- Deliver a marketing strategy, tactical activity and communications that ensures the brand is distinctive, differentiated and defendable.
- Strengthen the brand, ensuring consistent communication of imagery and messaging to all audiences.
- Work closely with the sales team to devise and execute effective lead generation and sales conversion programmes and tools.
- Oversee the design content and production of all marketing collateral, including brochures, catalogues, specification sheets and fliers. Ensuring all such Marketing material is produced to agreed best practice standards, on brand and is thoroughly proofed before printing.
- Oversee the website to ensure active and effective maintenance, updates and development as well as managing any search engine optimisation.
- Manage relationships with key Marketing related third-party suppliers, such as PR agencies.
- Be instrumental in sourcing and managing an effective marketing CRM system to improve the management of sales leads and aid better communication to customers.
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have 3+ years of marketing experience with exposure to managing a team. Experience within the construction, distribution, manufacturing industry would be preferred - marketing tangible products & high-end products would be an advantage. You will be a strategic marketer but also a hands-on manager who's not afraid to roll their sleeves up and "do-the-do". As the Marketing Manager, you will also have a good understanding and experience of the full marketing mix including digital, marketing, social media and video content.
This position is mainly an office-based position - head office in Warrington.