An established boutique recruitment agency with a specialism within the Scientific/Cosmetic Industries are currently on the hunt for a Marketing Manager to join the team. The company has been growing organically for the past couple of years and are now looking to drive further growth and engagement with the hire of a Brand Marketing expert.
Initially, this will be a stand-alone Marketing role, at least for the first 6-12 months to establish the marketing strategy. However long-term, scope to grow and add an Exec/Digital Marketer to the team which the Brand Marketing Manager will be involved in recruiting.
Head offices in Leeds - however, I'm considering candidates from further afield; Manchester/London as hybrid working options will be available.
The Role :
- Enhance and lead the Social & Content strategy whilst increasing engagement through focusing on topical content that resonates with the business and their clients.
- Manage the Social following across Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- To act as Brand guardian for the business and make sure there is consistency across all channels and that people are sticking to brand guidelines.
- Review current digital and print based collateral and look to further develop this.
- To track industry events, what should they be attending, start a calendar of these. Look at the organisations internal events and how they market those on social media.
- Internal Communications - look at how the business can improve this and manage and deliver the quarterly "newsletter".
- Website development and management.
- CRM/e-crm - explore and develop the organisations strategy in this area.
- SEO/PPC, work with external agencies to monitor and maximise results. Use of Google Analytics to give the business some insight into web traffic etc.
- Be the voice of marketing at the quarterly Leadership Team meetings, engage and listen to key individuals in the business.
- Make the organisation stand out in terms of its brand and marketing.
What I'm looking for is a good all-around marketer who can implement a solid marketing strategy from scratch and someone with a specialism in brand marketing. Reporting to the Director, you will have experience of operating at a senior/strategic level and be someone who can create change within a fast-paced environment. To be considered for this opportunity, you will ideally come from a B2B Services/Consultancy Business and/or Financial Services and must have worked within either a start-up or SME environment. Great company culture; joining a passionate bunch of people who are energetic but collaborative.