My client are a professional services company looking to recruit a Marketing Manager who has a passion for innovative technology, equalled with a desire to elevate their brand in their customer care sector. They work with household name brands as an outsourced resource, in a B2B capacity, and require a Marketing Manager to report into the Head of Marketing who can manage their marketing autonomously and confidently.
- Creating content and copy to implement across all marketing channels, in line with brand TOV and guidelines
- Working closely with the Head of Marketing to strategise marketing output across the year
- Managing external agencies to co-ordinate campaigns
- Managing PR and B2B events for the company
- Support the sales team through strengthening the brand name in the market
Skills and experience required;
- 2-3 years in a content, PR, brand lead environment
- B2B experience preferred
- Educated to a degree level
- Highly communicative
- Excellent organisational skills
This is an opportunity to join a market leading business, and excel your career by working autonomously without micromanagement across all marketing channels. In return they offer flexible working, a hybrid working model, generous holidays, free parking and a competitive salary.