Are you currently working within a Marketing Executive or Senior Marketing Executive position and feel like you can't progress? Keen to reach Marketing Manager level? If this resonates with you, then I have a very exciting Marketing Manager position which will certainly tick all the boxes.
Working within an already established marketing department, you will be responsible for a range of projects and get to work on some really interesting campaigns which will help contribute to the overall company goals.
- Create compelling content across website, social, email, and advertising.
- Develop strategies and tactics to boost the company's reputation and drive qualified traffic.
- Establish marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Support the sales and product marketing team to push out campaigns.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes.
You will have the freedom to work with key stakeholders across the marketing and sales teams as well as getting involved in various key projects.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have a couple of years of experience of working within a marketing role within a busy, collaborative marketing team. Flexible on industry, however, it will be a benefit if you have an interest in the education/learning sector.
In return, the organisation are offering a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, up to 20% performance bonus, 6% pension contribution, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.