£50,000 + Bonus + Package
My client is one of the UK's best loved consumer service businesses, operating a number of hugely successful brands.
They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers.
Following continued success and significant investment into the business, they now have an exciting opportunity for an experience Marketing Manager to join their growing marketing team.
The key remit of this role is to deliver marketing plans and strategy that supports growth and market share. Whilst supporting the wider marketing team on campaign delivery.
As Marketing Manager the key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the ongoing development of the marketing strategy across a portfolio of brands, to continue to drive growth
- Monitor overall marketing campaign performance against agreed targets and report accordingly
- Work with the wider marketing team to ensure all brand comms adhere to brand guidelines
- Working with their huge internal digital, insight and creative teams.
What I am looking for:
- Strong Marketing/ brand experience, ideally within a consumer environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain key relationships internally as well as external agencies and trade clients.
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and creative skills
- Good stakeholder management
The successful candidate will have experience gained in similar customer focused Brand role, ideally within the retail, leisure or hospitality sector.
All interested candidates should attach an updated CV.