A super dynamic, digital-first business are currently seeking a driven Marketing Manager to join the team on a 12 month FTC basis - immediate start!
Hybrid OR fully remote working on offer- Head offices are West Yorkshire but this person can be office based or fully remote - completely up to you!
Day to Day:
- You'll plan, execute and report on multi-channel campaigns
- own the implementation from ideation to execution
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Carry our regular email marketing campaigns
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Experienced in delivering and reporting on the results of multi-channel campaigns
- Happy working in a team where we openly share ideas, successes, and challenges
- Experienced in copywriting with a keen eye for detail
- Able to nurture leads that are generated through your activities
- Experience or a passion for the publishing/education sector - but not essential.
What's in it for you?
The business truly value their people. Becoming a part of the team means you'll join a trusting and flexible environment with numerous opportunities to progress your career, as well as access to professional development and the opportunity to learn new skills.
You'll receive a wide range of benefits, such as flexible working, up to 20% performance bonus, 6% pension contribution, a generous holiday allowance, life assurance and various benefits aimed at supporting your wellbeing and work-life balance.