A big name in the construction world who are well known for their exciting and forward-thinking brands are currently seeking a Marketing Manager to join the team. A truly great time to join an organisation with an impressive growth strategy.
As the Marketing Manager, you will join an already established marketing department and be responsible for the strategic direction of the marketing plan across both online and offline campaigns. You will help drive the team and contribute new ideas to help drive ROI.
- Develop and drive the marketing strategy whilst creating the overall marketing plan.
- Manage brand and corporate identity.
- On-going evaluation of activity across offline and online channels and new communications that support products and brand.
- Continually review the market and consumer trends, conducting market research activities.
- Work with key stakeholders including the product management team to create product communication plans and roadmaps, including to ensure products are positioned correctly within the marketplace.
- To oversee the plan to create content, develop and manage the company's online social media platforms, particularly Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
What we're looking for:
You will be a strategic but hands-on Marketing Manager with experience of managing a team. You will have a clear track record of delivering marketing campaigns in a B2B environment and ideally come from the construction/DIY/manufacturing industry. You will be able to influence at a senior level with the ability to deliver business-critical projects on time and within budget.
In return, not only will you be joining a passionate and forward-thinking team, but the organisation are also offering a competitive basic salary, Car, Bonus and Hybrid Working.