A B2B Services Organisation, currently has a requirement for a stand-alone Marketing Manager to join the team and support the business as they go through an exciting period of growth. Working with the Leadership Team, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for implementing the overall marketing strategy with a clearly defined marketing plan.
- Act as a Brand Guardian for the business and make sure there is consistency across all channels.
- Build a network of reputable third parties to deliver specific key marketing projects.
- Lead the social & content strategy across the business; producing regular & engaging content (both written/imagery)
- Manage social channels across Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Understand and analyse analytical reporting across multiple platforms and interpret the data/insights for future campaign development.
- Track industry events; create an events calendar and ascertain where the business should be attending.
- Work with a PR agency to ensure effective coverage and opportunities that align with the overall marketing strategy.
- Internal Communications - look at how the business can improve this and manage and deliver "newsletters".
To be considered for this Marketing Manager opportunity, Ideally, you'll be a Marketing Graduate with a minimum of 4 years experience of working within a B2B organisation. You will have proven experience of developing marketing strategies and plans, and comfortable working within a stand-alone Marketing Manager role. You must possess excellent written content skills with strong copywriting capabilities. Lastly, you will be a creative thinker who is passionate about spotting, generating, and launching new ideas.
Based in Leeds, the organisation is offering hybrid working; 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.