Marketing Insight and Analytics Manager
12 month FTC
Leeds - hybrid (2 days in the office, 3 days working from home)
We are seeking a highly analytical and data-driven individual to join a leading European Financial Services business with HQ in Leeds. As Marketing Insight and Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for creating and managing customer segments, analysing marketing trends, customer behaviour, and market insights to help drive the marketing strategies and optimise campaigns.
- Manage customer segments, utilising statistical models and segmentation.
- Develop and maintain marketing performance dashboards and reports, providing actionable insights and recommendations to the marketing team.
- Identify opportunities through data driven analysis to incorporate into the channel mix.
- Provide Marketing MI for all areas of marketing, both quantitative and qualitative
- Work closely with data scientists and other stakeholders to integrate data from multiple sources, ensuring data accuracy and consistency
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to address specific marketing questions or challenges, presenting findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to translate complex data into actionable insights
- Strong communication skills with an ability to work across diverse areas of data and positioning complex issues to non-technical audiences.
- Strong experience in using of data analytics software such as SQL, Python, R, SPSS and so on. (any of the software)
What's in it for you:
- Competitive basic salary plus a discretionary annual bonus
- 28 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- wellbeing support and a programme of webinars and classes
- A collaborative working space in a "new purpose built office" with free on-site parking