A £3 million renewable energy business is looking for a Marketing Executive to grow their B2B proposition and help take their growth to the next level. This is a perfect opportunity for a proactive and ambitious marketing specialist to apply themselves and receive progression, self-development and a competitive package in return.
This business not only massively successful with an impressive growth trajectory, but they are also having a positive impact on the world by delivering environmentally friendly solutions to hundreds of well-known businesses. We believe this is a rare opportunity to work with a positive business that aligns with your personal values if you're passionate about climate change and sustainability (although this isn't necessarily a prerequisite).
As a Marketing Executive, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy, identifying the optimum target customer base and opportunities
- Produce targeted lead generation strategies utilising various marketing methods.
- Produce and publish copy for all digital touchpoints including on the website, marketing emails and social media
- Push out content on Linkedin, Instagram and Twitter
- Manage the CRM system and help source data
- Source and organise lead generation events
- Build compelling fact-based & insight-driven selling stories for our branded full solutions to key segments and customers
The ideal Marketing Executive will have the following experience:
- Degree educated
- 2+ years Marketing experience in Trade / Segment / Channel/B2B or related industries
- Experience of developing & executing lead generation initiatives to identify prospects & acquire new business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills - with track record of writing compelling copy
- Experience with social media platforms - ideally LinkedIn
- Experience email marketing campaigns
If you'd like to take your career to the next level, please apply today!
Keywords: CRM, B2B Marketing, digital Marketing, SEO, social media, business to business, manufacturing, factory, trade, segment, channel, energy, utilities, blogs, copywriting, wordpress, email marketing, events, outbound, inbound lead generation