A fantastic B2B supplies and services organisation who offer a close consultative approach to their customers are currently growing and requires a Marketing Executive to join the team.
The role is based mainly in the Normanton head office, with the occasional requirement to work in the Bradford office. During the COVID-19 pandemic, the role is based from home, but the occasional trip to the office is still required to conduct part of the role, so it is important to be based within reasonable travel distance of these offices.
Summary of Role Responsibilities:
- Development, creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns that encompass activities such as email, web activity, organic and paid social media, sales team follow up and then reporting of return on investment.
- Create and manage strategic and tactical marketing campaigns with a focus on key industry sectors where appropriate
- Initiate and manage the production and distribution of marketing materials for categories.
- This role will be responsible for briefing the design teams (internal and external) with relevant copy, offer information and images to produce innovative and exciting product campaign materials to drive sell out and revenue growth.
- The role will include the use of Hubspot marketing automation to deliver sales opportunities and ROI for the supplier.
- Experienced in commercially-focused B2B and or B2C marketing
- Experience of the implementation of multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience in content writing for email, blogs and social
- Significant knowledge of all aspects of the marketing mix with good project management and analytical skills