Property Group - central London office, hybrid working
£25,000 to £28,000 pa
This well known national property group work across 5 regions and multiple brands, and with constant acquisitions and ambitious growth plans they are fast becoming industry leaders. They are looking for a highly organized Marketing and Communications Executive to work in the group function marketing team in London. Due to business growth, they need someone to work across the brand producing marketing collateral for campaign work, events, regional advertising and internal communications.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a degree in marketing or equivalent, with a placement year or a year to 18 months in a current role - you need to have a passion for marketing, be an excellent communicator across all levels and incredibly organized. This role is great for someone looking to kick start their career and join a bigger marketing team with inspirational leaders to truly lead to professional development.
- Ensure effective and engaging distribution of internal and external marketing materials and communications.
- Studio briefing all design for the production of flyers, posters, direct mailers, and online materials such as brochures, presentations, emails, infographics, and videos.
- Manage 'ad hoc' requirements/requests from across the brand network, to ensure delivery to timescales, in line with studio working practices.
- Understanding and maintaining regional brands in all marketing initiatives and campaigns, ensuring all content clearly conveys brand messaging to enhance the customer experience.
- Continuously update and re-circulate regional brand guidelines with new comms templates and wording.
- Capture and craft customer stories, case studies and testimonials to utilise internally and externally through email marketing using tech tools to map an ongoing plan to capture customer content.
- Develop relationships with and working alongside internal and external creative and data teams, agencies and suppliers to effectively leverage all partnerships.
- Collaborating on the concept, development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, product concepts and promotional programmes.
- Reporting to the Group Communications Manager and working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager and Marketing Product Managers on all communications activities.
- Represent the marketing team positively and professionally with all regional stakeholders and at internal and external events.
- Provide internal communications support across departments
The role is based in central London, requiring 3 days a week in the office, and offering up to £28,000 pa plus other competitive benefits.
This is an opportunity to have an impact across multiple brands and really cut your teeth in the world of marketing. Apply now for more information.