This forward-thinking, collaborative organisation who care about what they do are currently on the lookout for a Marketing Executive to join their large marketing team which has come about due to an internal promotion. This role will see you work across multi-channel marketing campaigns across a broad mix of online and offline channels.
- Support the organisations social media strategy
- Update the website in support of marketing activity
- Work closely with the Digital Manage to implement SEO for the website
- Produce engaging content in-line with brand guidelines
- Support with email marketing campaigns
- Support the optimisation of the digital user experience, including digital apps
- Compile marketing evaluation reports, including analysis and identifying data trends.
To be considered for this Marketing Executive opportunity you will ideally have a couple of years experience of working within a similar full-mix role. You will also have previous experience of working with CRM systems including aspects of data gathering and monitoring. Experience of updating websites and using content management systems is also required.
In return, not only will you be joining a fun, passionate and creative bunch of marketers, but the company also offer an incredibly competitive benefits package including hybrid working - 2 days in the office and can work from home the remainder of the week. Plus flexible hours within that i.e. not set 9-5, Annual leave is 31 days per year, and Pension is an employer contribution of 21.1% (employee of 9%).
The organisation also have a number of family friendly policies and a generous sick pay and leave arrangement. All in all, it's a great team with lots of variety in the role.