Is working within a close-knit collaborative marketing team important to you? Do you wish to take full ownership of marketing campaigns whilst still having the support of a Head of Marketing and other Exec's throughout the company?
This role is different from most Marketing Executive roles which for those of you who are looking for something that will give you more autonomy and more ownership of the marketing plan, then I'm telling you this one will hit the mark!
Looking after your own brand within the business, as the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for raising the companies' profile, maximise income and contribute to the continued growth and development of the business. You will develop and implement the marketing plan whilst managing the production of marketing materials and reporting on ROI.
- Help create and execute the annual marketing plan/plans for the business.
- Devise, execute and provide post-campaign analysis of a wide range of marketing campaigns to support both businesses; including traditional, digital and social campaigns; newsletters, PR and promotions.
- When required assist in organising and attending conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Update and develop all digital media including the company websites
- Manage social media accounts and generate content to share and build the community.
- Perform any other reasonable duties required by the businesses and the Marketing Team Leader / Head of Marketing and Sales.
To be considered for this Marketing Executive opportunity, you will have a couple of years experience of working within a B2B marketing environment. Industry experience within the Education/Training environment is desirable but not essential. You will have the ability to prioritise workloads and work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst having a strategic mindset to identify business opportunities.
Based in Bradford - the business are offering a hybrid working model (2-3 days in the office and the rest WFH)