Better Placed are delighted to be working together with a leading UK housing software company in their search for a Marketing Executive to join their team remotely.
Our Client is a well-established leader within their field who are looking to build their Marketing team which will enable them to continue on their upwards trajectory.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with excellent interpersonal and customer engagement skills to join a growing company and grow their career.
- Create Social Media content via numerous channels
- Co-ordinate and direct marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with external stakeholders
- Manage and co-ordinate the Brand Managers across the UK
- Attend conferences and represent the company
- Maintain good relationships with current customers
- Fantastic organisation skills and the ability to multitask
- IT literate
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Previous experience within a marketing role is essential
- The ability to develop strong relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience within a customer focused role is desirable
- A marketing degree is desirable but not essential
This role is offered as either a part time, 3-4 days a week, or FTC.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary in the region of £25,000 for the FTC.
For further information or to apply for the role, please contact Lewis at Better Placed on 07399154059 or LewisWoodhouse@BetterPlaced.com