Are you looking for a senior strategic marketing role where you can influence marketing campaigns on a global level? This is an opportunity to join a marketing consultancy who work with an enviable, global retail brand portfolio as a Marketing Director. Due to incredible company growth they are hiring at a senior level in both Manchester and London. They work with household name brands as a strategy partner, providing actionable insight for their marketing strategy to optimize business growth.
- The regular production of monthly client insight and analysis, working with businesses to enlighten their marketing strategy
- Bring holistic, logical and analytical thinking to your role
- Create a cohesive internal plan to deliver a seamless service to the business partners
- Attend and present insight recommendations to C suite level stakeholders
- Keep the data and number sets accurate and interpretable for your teams internally and for clients externally
- Mentor and guide more junior members of the team
- Expertise in delivering marketing strategy/CRM in a multi-channel retail business
- Experience at a senior level in a client side role
- Experience in direct response campaign strategy, execution and measurement
- Senior stakeholder management
- Absolutely detail orientated, meticulously maintaining excellent standards
- You will be totally comfortable with numbers, with an analytical mindset and inquisitive nature
This role requires confidence building relationships with key senior stakeholders and building their trust to become their strategic partner, and in turn, be instrumental in their business growth. In return you receive excellent benefits and holidays, fantastic city centre offices and an industry leading salary. They also offer a hybrid working model and flexible working.
If you're looking to move into a fulfilling, interesting and very strategic marketing role then look no further, apply now for a confidential conversation.