Ambitious Property Company seeks an experienced Marketing Communications Manager.
After the successful placement of a Senior Marketing Consultant on a 4-month assignment, Yorkshire-based industrial property firm, Potter Space are now seeking a permanent Marketing Communications Manager to join the business and continue to drive the marketing strategy.
Potter Space was launched in 2018 after the family sold its logistics operations of 50 years.
The company now owns five business parks throughout the UK comprising 1.6m sq ft of warehouse space, factories, offices and small business units. The parks are fully let and there is an on-going building and investment programme in new units. Our five-year business strategy is focussed on the development of surplus land at two key sites, Droitwich and Ripon, providing up to 400k sq ft of new warehouse space and a new HQ office. Other initiatives include the extension of the rail terminal at Knowsley as well as the long-term development of 200 acres at our Ely and Selby business parks.
Potter Space is small and dynamic with strong core values. Our purpose is to create a welcoming home for businesses to prosper. This is the central promise that defines and drives the way we plan and execute everything we do.
Reporting to the Managing Director, The Marketing Communications Manager will define and manage the marketing activities for the business, supporting the 5-year business plan, by conceiving and activating effective marketing and communications aligned through each stage of the development journey - acquiring, planning, leasing, asset managing.
Day-To-Day Marketing Management
- Develop an annual Marketing Plan
- Develop and Manage Production of all Marketing Assets (Sales Collateral - Signage, Brochures, Proposals, Video, CGIs, Photography) Collaborating with External Agency (Design)
- Manage the Potter Space Digital Ecosystem (Website, Social Media, Marketplaces) Collaborating with External Agencies (PR, Digital Marketing)
- Manage BAU Event & Sponsorship Activation
- Manage Owned & Earned Aspects of BAU
- Monitor, Analyse and Report on BAU marketing KPIs and Marketing Effectiveness Metrics (on and offline)
- Manage Quarterly Marketing Campaigns
- Define the objectives, target audience, marketing channels, budget (on and offline) and measurement of individual marketing campaigns
- Brief and manage all internal and external resource to activate campaigns Through The Line (TTL)
- Manage across Owned, Earned & Bought Aspects of Campaigns
Customer Research & Insight
- Define, Manage and Update the Annual Research Plan
- Monitor and Analyse Broader Sector Activity (Competitor Set & Market Trends)
- Manage 3rd Party Agencies to Deliver Primary Research
- Manage Data Provider Relationships & Reporting (eg. Costar)
Purpose & Brand
- Manage and Refresh Current Purpose & Brand Strategy & Guidelines
- Manage 3rd Party Agencies
- Act as Brand Guardian - Ensuring Compliance to Potter Space Brand Guidelines
- Ensure the Embedding of the Brand into Entire Potter Space Team
You will be skilled and experienced in brand planning, social media & digital communications, branding & design, public relations, budget setting, agency management and market research in a business to business context.
Experience in property would be highly desirable.
Naturally curious and enthusiastic, with good people and communication skills; you will be able to listen and process information but also deliver clear impactful outputs. Marketing is a priority for Potter Space, so this is an incredibly important hire for the business.
The Head Office is at our Ripon business park in North Yorkshire; a mix of remote & office working on offer (3 days in the office, 2 days from home)
We're very much a people business so there will be a good deal of contact with the team who are based at Ripon and on occasion, the need to travel our other business parks.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please apply with your latest CV or speak to Louisa at Better Placed Recruitment via 0113 236 4040 / email@example.com. All Third Party and Direct Applications will be forwarded to Better Placed for consideration.