Better Placed are recruiting for one of Europe's largest intellectual property specialist firms and one of only a few to offer a fully integrated IP solution, bringing over 200 Patent Attorneys, Trade Mark Attorneys and IP Solicitors together to provide a full-service IP solution across Europe.
With 22 offices across the UK, Ireland, Germany, Netherlands, France, Switzerland & Austria, this clients Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys provide specialist technical and legal advice to blue chip organisations and small to medium businesses across the world. Many of our clients are household names and the work this client does allows them to protect and exploit their inventions, new products and branding.
- Supporting on all the firm's communications channels including:
- Mailings - Campaign monitor and unbounce
- Website - WordPress
- Social media, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Webinar platforms - Zoom and Teams
- Internal systems including InSite/SharePoint etc
- Liaising with digital and creative agencies, media publications and translators
- Delivering content across our 7 strategic business units for LinkedIn, Twitter, website & SharePoint
- Assisting in the delivery of branded comms for both internal and external use.
- Liaising with fee earners to create and supply on brand content
- Supporting specific marketing campaigns both internally and externally
- Collating and managing external firms' newsletters
- Support on Brand Hub (Brand resource centre) - ensuring all comms are up to date. Support in the management of the internal studio.
- Supporting dedicated internal groups with comms i.e. Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion/Sustainability
- Support other areas of the team on other projects during periods of absence (e.g. holiday)
Candidate Essential Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
- Marketing qualification preferred Degree/CIM/BTEC
- You will have 2 years + experience in a similar marketing/communications role
- Excellent standard of written English;
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Flexible and proactive attitude to work, i.e. able to handle a variety of tasks without needing direction
- Strong ability to self-manage, and prioritise workloads
- Resilient when working under pressure
- Good team player and able to work effectively alone
- Excellent attention to detail and very high standards of accuracy
- Client centric
- Confident communicator, both in writing and orally
Annual performance bonus, agile working policy, pension, life insurance, private medical and dental, PHI, season ticket loan, 27 days holiday per annum, holiday purchase scheme