Better Placed are currently working with a well known Distribution company who are a leading independent UK distributor within the construction sector. They are currently looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Group Marketing Strategy Director, this exciting new role focuses on effective campaign management and brand positioning covering two main areas:
1. There national branch network & company specialisms
2. Business and corporate events
This role is ideal for B2B Marketing Executives looking to develop and progress in campaign and project management. It requires a creative thinker, able to generate new ideas and shape campaigns and events for internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate will be motivated by delivering exceptional campaigns and confident to challenge the norm so that our business stays ahead of the curve.
The ability to develop campaigns and projects in line with the overall business strategy, on time and within budget is essential. Maintaining a robust evaluation process to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness is achieved on an ongoing basis is a key requirement.
- Creating, developing, executing and measuring campaigns relating to their branches and specialist areas.
- Leading on all the resources required to fulfil the campaign objectives effectively and efficiently.
- Creating and managing integrated marketing plans relevant to the branch, their national network, specialist areas and target sectors.
- Ensuring campaign development and implementation follow all relevant brand guidelines.
- Developing reports that show tangible results from each campaign, with clear measurement of
- performance and success.
- Recommendations for improvement, using data and feedback from previous projects to enhance new campaigns.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, or a business-related discipline
- Qualified in APM Project Management or equivalent
- Competent across all Microsoft Office packages
- 2+ years' B2B experience in a marketing role
- Excellent project management, with proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Experience of project and events delivery
- Experience working with the full marketing mix: print, online, social and digital
- Good copywriting and editing skills
- Strong proof-reader
- Hybrid working- 2 days a week at our HO in Wetherby
- 23 Days + bank holidays
- Work Save Pension
- Insurance Plan
- Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Laptop, mobile, credit card