An incredibly exciting Fintech business with central London offices are currently seeking a Salesforce Platform, Marketing Automation Specialist, to join their team. The business has expanded from 50 people to over 1,200 with ambitions to IPO in the next few years. They're a super collaborative, passionate organisation who have a number of best-in-class consumer, and business finance products and are constantly looking to hire great talent to continue driving growth.
If you want to work for a truly innovative fintech who have the BEST culture, then please read on...
- Consult and advise on SFMC delivery and functionality, including representing the SFMC team on projects and working groups as required.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of the SFMC data model; including requirement gathering for new data requests and the setup, testing and monitoring of data feeds (batch/API) that support our automations.
- Work in a fortnightly sprint format using work management tools JIRA and Confluence to ensure all business requirements are detailed, tracked and delivered via User Stories within each sprint.
- 2+ years of practical experience in using SFMC with a solid grasp of functionality and configuration - in Email Studio, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Connect, Web Studio, and Contact Builder. With a deep understanding of SQL AMPScript, HTML and CSS coding.
- Experience with relational databases - CRM systems, and building email, SMS, push and landing pages for automated communications and campaigns and running A/B and multivariate testing plans.
- Experience using Jira or similar planning/ collaboration tool (desirable)
- Experience in Financial Services or highly data-driven B2C environment (desirable)