Better Placed are delighted to be working exclusively with a highly successful Building Materials Business as they grow their marketing team with the hire of a Marketing Assistant. The company are well-respected within the industry and paired with the fact that they're owned by a European Business, this helps consolidate their manufacturing & distribution site making them a very stable business in these somewhat uncertain times.
This is a first step role and I'm looking for a recent graduate with ideally a Placement Year within a Marketing position and/or some marketing internships. The business will train and give you the building blocks for a career in Digital Marketing.
Working closely with infrastructure and ecommerce specialists as part of a busy in-house marketing team, learn about the creation and management of ecommerce functions. You will have active participation in decision-making in a flat structure.
Key responsibilities (with supervision and support):
- Data management and preparation
- Social media platform monitoring
- Writing engaging content
- Contributing to campaigns
- Analysis of campaigns and data
- Infrastructure and ecommerce specialists
- Inhouse offline marketing team
- 5 GSCEs including Maths and English (A*-C or equiv.)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Attention to detail and conscientious
- Computer literate
- Keen to learn
- Desire to work in ecommerce