Marketing and Events Manager
Up to £55,000
I'm working with a Cheshire based institution that are looking to add to their Marketing team by adding a Marketing and Events Manager to their team. They are looking for someone that can bring leadership and marketing expertise to manage the departments.
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager to step up in a strategical and leadership role, the ideal candidate would have past experience in the education sector.
- Provide strong and inspirational leadership and management skills, across the Marketing, Admissions and Reception team.
- Writing, editing, and posting creative and dynamic content for the website, and social media channels to increase engagement.
- Drive innovation, quality and consistency within all marketing and recruitment activity.
- Develop and implement both strategic and operational marketing plans, with a central focus on learner recruitment.
- Ideally have a background in the Education sector.
- Strong leadership and line management experience.
- Promote a culture of innovation, excellence, and equality.
- Experience of working within a fast paced and collaboration team environment where managing multiple stakeholder relationships is critical to the success.
They are offering 35 days annual leave + bank holidays + Christmas shutdown, employee benefits programme and enhanced pension.
There will be some travel involved between the three different sites, in the Cheshire region. Please apply to be considered and to find out more.