We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join a friendly and collaborative team to help ensure effective communications to a wide range of audiences. This is a hybrid role based in York so all candidates must be able to commute to site 2-3 times a week.
The Marketing and Communications Officer will:
- raise and develop awareness of the range of support available from the business, by skilful tactical choice, using various digital and offline channels
- be confident with aspects of digital marketing and communications such as social media, email marketing, data mining, PPC and use of a website CMS
- adhere to agreed business processes, seek continuous improvement and work closely with colleagues in the team to contribute to regular performance reporting
- have a very positive, 'can do' attitude, be solution focused and be able to adapt to shifting priorities when required
We are seeking a dynamic individual with strong digital experience. You will need to have an enthusiastic, adaptable and resilient approach and be used to operating in a fast-paced environment.
What the company can offer:
- 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Access to a fantastic pension scheme
- A comprehensive employee assistance programme
- Access to a voluntary staff benefits scheme including cycle to work loan scheme; health cash back plans; free eye tests; discounted vouchers and much more!