We're looking for a strong marketing and campaigns manager with some direct line experience to work in this super guest hospitality business. You'll have experience in 360 marketing and predominantly B2C marketing (with B2B and partnership included). We are looking for someone who has hospitality experience (This is a MUST). Your role will include:
- Develop and manage an annual Marketing Calendar
- Create regular revenue driving marketing campaigns and drive execution across multiple channels (print, web, online, social, physical).
- Drive the creation of one-off bespoke campaigns focusing on lead generation, member growth, market positioning and/or new property launches
- Support sales function to drive B2B sales performance and lead generation
- Leverage existing partnerships to drive revenue and brand awareness, whilst supporting the creation of new partnerships
- Support and drive Food & Beverage activity to enhance revenue contribution and attract new external visitation
You will also be responsible for PR, CRM activity, manage digital marketing and execution and drive traffic and ultimately bookings through the website.
To be successful you will have at least 5 years experience in marketing within hospitality and will get to work in a really innovative and fast growing organisation.