Better Placed are currently working in partnership with a leading Financial Services organisation to recruit a Marketing Analyst and Performance Manager to join their award-winning team. You'll be joining a great bunch of people with an equally great culture; the company are incredibly invested in collaboration, work-life balance and career development making this a fantastic business to be apart of.
Head offices in North Yorkshire offering hybrid working; 1 day a week in the office the rest WFH.
The role has responsibility for leading, building, delivering and advising on all marketing campaign measurement programmes, making key budget and activity recommendations to ensure the organisation meets all critical brand, customer and ROI targets. Technically the role sits across the whole Marketing function leading and reporting on performance across Brand, Paid media, Digital and customer engagement.
- Lead and develop all marketing activity performance measurement frameworks, including benchmarking against main competitors. This will be to ensure optimal marketing investment decisions are made and robust reporting and analysis is driving the right conversations within Marketing and the wider business.
- Lead the creation and application of marketing performance insight for the full Marketing team, developing and leading the production of both offline, digital media performance measurement and brand performance and measurement and thorough evaluation and analysis.
- Through robust and detailed analysis, this role will identify and lead opportunities to improve both optimisation and general performance to both create and protect value for the organisation and ensure the Marketing budget is being spent wisely.
- Provide ongoing insight and analysis to understand performance, levering data and analytics to identify further opportunities to drive growth and improved ROI across the full Marketing mix
- Lead the provision of a market and competitor context, with insight into wider web trends using tools such as Hitwise and Google Trends, giving regular external context to the organisations marketing performance.
- Analytical, an excellent ability to analyse and understand the business needs, articulate this, and turn it into real solutions
- Digital and analytics experience with a proven track record of effecting change in digital marketing through a combination of analysis, communication and influencing
- An ability to use data interrogation, manipulation and reporting/dashboarding tools (including Excel, Power BI, SQL tools and Sharepoint etc)
- Experience in Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Accuracy and attention to detail, especially when handling customer data
- Numerate, is able to understand, interpret and manipulate numerical data with ease
- Strong stakeholder engagement