Multi-Million Consumer Brand
London - 1 day per week
£50,000 - £55,000 + Package
- Competitive salary and regular reviews
- Extremely competitive benefits package, including:
- Enhanced Pension
- 30 days holiday (+8 BH), ability to buy 5 additional days
- Private Medical Insurance
- Commute cost support
- Enhanced parental leave
- Enhanced sick pay
- Huge discounts across multiple brands
- Fantastic office environment
- Hybrid 2 days in/ 3 WFH.
- Heritage brand. Iconic brand name
- Multi-million turnover brand
- Private equity backed, multi-million continued investment
- Double digit growth YOY
- A team that are genuinely enthusiastic, driven and risk takers
- The Marketing department's measurement framework, maintaining and enhancing where appropriate.
- Deliver actionable insight based on analysis of marketing activity and channels (particularly, CRM, Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, Affiliates etc). Also help understand cross-channel attribution
- Support the Marketing teams to achieve their goals and objectives through the effective design and delivery of insight-led marketing campaigns.
- Work with CRM team to deliver audience data selections.
- Analysis and interpretation of campaign effectiveness.
- Data visualisation and dashboarding of KPIS and related metrics for stakeholders to self-serve and make decisions.
- Support the Marketing department's lead management process for all central enquiries into the business including, tracking, reporting, analysis, and stakeholder management.
- Performance initiatives analysis
- Positive attitude, self starter, able to work cross functionally and with a hybrid set up
- Previous Marketing experience, either directly from being within a marketing team, or as a marketing analyst
- Familiar with analysis of performance marketing channels using Google Analytics,, SA360
- Data analytics, experience of using data to inform decision making
- Intermediate to Strong SQL skills
- Experience with reporting platforms such as Google Data Studio
- Interpersonal communication - comfortable and skilled at communicating complex insights to non-data-oriented stakeholders.
- Working with consumer facing high volume transactional websites or comparison sites
- Experience with GCP BigQuery and/or AWS Redshift.
- Experience with any other marketing technologies, covering paid search, CRM, advertising, and SEO
- Experience (Execution or analysis) of performance marketing and, Email/CRM
- Ability to take large data sets and identify trends.
- Data manipulation through tools such as Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with programming language Python or similar
- Degree or equivalent