A price cannot be put on time spent with family, doing the things we love and having a better balance between your work and home life.
That is why this business have officially moved to a four-day working week, to give its employees more time to focus on themselves. In real terms this equates to another 52 days holiday per year.
After the development of their new SaaS product, this established brand are now looking to build a team purely dedicated to building this platform.
They are looking to bring in a Lead Node Developer to act as the dedicated backend expert on this fully greenfield project. The team is looking to grow by 6 people in 2023, so they're looking for a dedicated backend lead to support this growth.
- At least 3 years backend / Node experience
- Any full stack (React) experience desirable
- Comfortable building from the ground up
- Start-up experience (desirable)
- 4 day work week (not compressed)
- 4 hours per week dedicated to upskilling
- Enforced work breaks (anti burnout)
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- 15-20 minute informal call with their Head of Tech
- 2-3 hour at home tech task
- Final face to face with their Head of Tech and Director
This is a perfect time to join this growing brand as they launch this new SaaS product. If you are looking for a Lead Node Developer role with a business that values your time and wellbeing, this would be an ideal option. Apply with an up to date copy of your CV!