Lead/ Senior DevOps Engineer
Fully Remote (UK based, does not offer sponsorship)
A tech led FMCG business are experiencing an eCommerce boom and are looking to add a Lead/ Senior DevOps Engineer to their ecomm team.
They are a remote focused business that believe in using the latest in AWS and Azure technologies to create the best platform possible for their customers.
There are some fascinating projects to get stuck into as they look to scale their infrastructure and automate key areas. There is extensive training and progression on offer with a long list of benefits to match.
This role would suit a person looking to step into a lead role in a remote environment or an established lead who wants to work on large scale projects at a reputable household brand.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* This role revolves around scaling, security and automation across web apps, infrastructure and cloud platforms
* Working with the head of DevOps and CTO to design and build cloud infrastructure at an enterprise level
* Contributing ideas around how to improve the existing platforms, integrations and microservices
* Supporting the wider business with technical expertise and responding to critical complex issues with rapid solutions
* Mentoring and helping to train junior members of the team
* Experience with cloud technology, AWS mainly with elements of Azure
* CI/CD pipeline experience
* An Infrastructure as Code approach
* Hands on experience with Microservices and APIs
Nice to have:
* Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud, training provided
* Remote working now and moving forward
* Discounts across the brands, on gym memberships and with 100+ retailers
* Dedicated training and educational funding
* Enhanced Maternity/Paternity leave
This is an opportunity to work for a business that has topped best employer polls and, having worked closely with them I can genuinely say, cares about its employees. They are set to grow in 2023 and anyone who joins now can be part of that journey and reap the rewards.
If you are interested and feel like this is the job for you then please apply with an up to date copy of your CV or reach out to Ben Greensmith.