Tech Lead / Lead Developer
Up to £70,000
Full Remote - with access to shared office spaces UK wide
I'm looking to speak to senior or lead developers looking to step into a tech lead position. This role will involve 80% hands on coding, coupled with 20% mentoring, project delivery and research.
After adding a number of high profile hires, the business is about to embark on a sustained period of growth meaning they are looking to hire a number of software developers in 2023, with a Tech Lead/ Lead Developer being a priority.
Tech Leads within this business take overall responsibility for working with project managers to ensure the delivery of requirements as well as making sure core software components are delivered on time.
Ideally you'll have 3-4 years commercial experience with server side programming languages (think Typescript / Node / PHP / Python / Ruby etc).
You'll be comfortable taking a leading role when it comes to how and when key software projects will be delivered as well as taking ownership of your teams project delivery.
You will be passionate about people and want to be active in mentoring more junior developers, ideally through paired programming.
- Any experience with either Node.js, TypeScript, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Experience working with Docker
- Experience with one or more PaaS cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc)
- Working with third-party REST and GraphQL APIs
- Experience of the full software lifecycle
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Advanced experience working with Git
- Fully remote - work from anywhere
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Free monthly coworking passes with hundreds of sites across the UK
- 25 (24+ birthday) days holiday + bank holidays + an extra day's holiday for each year worked
- Half a day per week to research new tech or upskill
Apply for this job
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well backed, established tech business working on a wide range of SaaS projects, if you'd like to know more please apply with an up to date CV