You'll have a passion for coding and technology as well as a keen eye for design and take a real pride in the work you produce. The salary range is up to £30,000 for the right candidate.
As a Junior WordPress developer, you'll have the ability to develop websites from the ground up but also provide content management support and monthly admin/ maintenance tasks to keep client sites looking and performing great.
- 1 years commercial work experience
- Extensive experience in developing and supporting responsive design websites
- Excellent eye for detail is essential
- Excellent HTML5/CSS (SASS) hand-coding skills
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of WordPress
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) (preferred, not essential)
- Experience of WordPress plugin development, custom post types, hooks and filters
- Experience of PHP back-end development
- Experience of Elementor
The process is pretty simple and takes around 1 week. There will be an initial video chat with the owner of the business and developer. From here there will either be a short tech task (to be done at home) or a chance to discuss a project you've completed in the past. After this there is a final video where you'll have the chance to ask any questions with an offer following within 24 hours.
To be considered for this role, please apply with an up to date CV.