I'm working with a remote focused, agile agency who are looking for a Junior PHP Developer to work alongside their tech lead. They've brought several large clients on board and in line with demand are looking to hire.
The role involves working on greenfield projects, learning from the tech lead and upskilling. It's a small team in a young agency with big ambitions. There is plenty of scope to progress and develop with a clear path through to mid and senior as the business grows.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping to deliver a range of greenfield projects with a large well-known brand
- Maintaining the highest coding standards and agile practices
- Developing your skill set
- Finding the best technical solutions to complex problems
- Working across a variety of web application projects, mobile apps and more
Skills and Experience:
- Experience delivering full lifecycle PHP projects
- Ideally some Laravel experience
- MySQL, Linux
Nice to have:
- Fully remote, now and moving forward with flexible working
- Personal development plans and time dedicated each week to training and development
- Uncapped holidays
- Access to Laracasts
The scope of projects and training are second to none so, If you're a junior PHP developer looking to further your career in a remote and rapidly growing agency, please apply with the latest copy of your CV.