Junior Project Manager
Leeds (hybrid working 3 days a week in office, 2 WFH)
£25,000 - £30,000
Would you like to work for a disruptive start up taking on the packaging design industry and backed by a larger parent company?
The business I'm working with offer innovative solutions to some of the largest brands in the UK when it comes to streamlining, automating and improving the efficiency of their design processes.
With a senior technical team already in place, they are now looking to add a PM to help coordinate and deliver multiple software projects.
This role sits within a fast paced start up environment and would offer someone with experience of delivering software projects a great opportunity to develop their skills and really get their ideas implemented. There is plenty of training on offer and direct mentorship from the Product Director, so someone with 6-12 months experience and a passion for project management would suit the role well.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the Product Director to coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Skills required :
- Any commercial experience of delivering software projects essential
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders
- A technical background and understanding of web technologies
- Project planning and escalation experience
- 25 days holiday
- 4 x Life assurance
- Extensive training and support
- 5% employer pension contribution
If you feel like this role is something you want to get stuck into and could bring real value to then don't hesitate to apply or reach out to Ben Greensmith for more information.
*All applicants outside the Yorkshire/Manchester area will not be considered as Hybrid working required