** This role is NOT full remote so please only apply if you are living in or are moving to Manchester
I'm working with one of the hottest startups in Manchester. One that is genuinely disrupting their industry in the UK with plans of global domination.
This role would suit either a junior with 6-12 moths experience, a grad (with some experience / year in industry or a lot of personal projects) or a passionate self taught developer.
The role involves working on greenfield projects and would suit someone who WANTS to work in a startup. It's a small team in a young business with big ambitions. There is plenty of scope to progress and develop with a clear path through to mid and senior as the business grows.
The business is in the process of announcing some very hefty investment that will make noise across the UK and scale very quickly, this means you must have a growth mindset and want to be part of something from the ground up.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Helping to deliver a range of greenfield SaaS projects and products
- Maintaining the highest coding standards and agile practices
- The desire to develop your skill set
- Finding the best technical solutions to complex problems
- Working across a variety of web application projects, mobile apps and more
Skills and Experience:
The business takes a grown-up, agnostic approach to tech and believes in using the right stack for each project need. Their current codebase is written in PHP with NodeJS API's therefore if you have experience working with the technology below I'd love to speak to you.
- PHP / Laravel
- Firebase or other NOSQL Databases
- AWS Lambda/S3/EC2
Nice to have:
- Experience working for a startup or a desire to do so
- A passion for code and a problem solving mindset
- A 'can do' attitude