I'm looking for a Software Developer with a background in React and Node to be part of a fully remote team of developers for one of the UK's most recognised brands. This is a unique opportunity for a developer to cross-train into Salesforce with extensive, paid for training in one of the world's leading software's.
This business prides itself on creating unrivalled customer journeys with detailed knowledge of its target demographics, their lives and how they like to buy.
Salesforce is powering their eCommerce boom and with Salesforce Developer salaries seeing a year on year increase that far outpaces standard developer roles, there has never been a better time to learn this lucrative language.
About the Role
As a software developer, you'll be part of a team of experienced hands on technical experts in Salesforce Cloud and associated products. Working on one of the largest single sites on the platform where innovation is key. You'll be constantly pushing boundaries of what the product can do with new features and functionality being pushed through every quarter.
Day to day activities:
- Having input into what they build and the way they build it
- Ensuring a low level of technical debt
- Learning and developing your skills in Salesforce
- Build new features / enhancements for the platform
- Various front end and back-end development tasks
- A desire to learn Salesforce
- Experience successfully delivering new features
- Experience with Cloud computing, AWS, GCP, Azure
- Excellent communicator and experienced working remotely
- Ideally from an eCommerce background
- Prior experience in Salesforce obviously a bonus
The business prides itself on allowing developers to work from where they feel comfortable, so this role is fully remote with occasional (once per quarter) trips to HQ to meet the wider team.
Alongside this we can offer you:
- A very competitive salary with an excellent benefits package
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holiday
- 10% product discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount
- Double discount weeks
- Discounted gym membership
- Charity fundraising events
- Educational sponsorship
- Enhanced maternity/paternity leave
- Long service awards
- Reward & recognition
- Online discounts at over 150 retailers and cashback on shopping, holidays, insurance and more!
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to launch a career in a highly lucrative sector and you'd like to be considered for the role, please apply with an up to date CV