My client are a Manchester based, SaaS business looking to grow their 50 strong development team significantly (but steadily) after several funding rounds in recent years.
All new developers (regardless of level) join an incubator squad for 2-3 months where you learn about the different project teams, shadow other developers, get to grips with the codebase and have full Pluralsight access to upskill in areas of weakness.
The business produce a SaaS product used by some of the biggest names on the globe, harnessing the power of AI/ML to produce multichannel communications software.
- Greenfield projects
- Voice to text in real time technology
- Working on huge data sets
- Speech recognition and speech analytics tech
Their long-term plan is for all developers to become genuine fullstack over time, but they understand you might be stronger at front or back end development (ideally back end!)
- Any exposure to AWS and building CI/CD pipelines would be nice to have but not essential!
- Initial chat with me to introduce the client / talk about your experience.
- Technical task to be taken in your own time (takes between 1-3 hrs)
- Face to face onsite in central Manchester which will be a code review and a chance for you to learn more about the business and the culture.
- Decision within 48 hours.
If you'd like to join this sociable team at an exciting time of growth, apply with an up to date CV.