*Hybrid in Manchester - 3/2 split*
Based in central Manchester, with flexible and hybrid working options, my client are looking to grow significantly again after receiving close to £100m funding.
All new developers (regardless of level) join an incubator squad for 2-3 months where you learn about the different project teams, shadow other developers, get to grips with the codebase and have full Pluralsight access to upskill in areas of weakness.
The business has just received another significant round of investment meaning their growth will be steady and sustained in troubled times.
- Several greenfield projects on a SaaS product
- Speech recognition
- Speech Analytics
- Gamification theory to encourage loyalty
The plan is for all developers to become genuinely full stack over time, but they understand you might be stronger at front or back end development (ideally back end!)
Any of the below languages, libraries/ frameworks would be good, extra points if you're more back end focussed with Node!
Any exposure to AWS and building CI/CD pipelines would be nice to have but not essential!
- Initial chat with the hiring manager (can skip this stage if prefer)
- Technical Task to be taken in your own time (takes between 1-3 hrs)
- Face to face which will be a code review and a chance for you to learn more about the business and the culture.
- Decision within 24 hours.
The whole process is usually wrapped up within 3-7 days.
Apply with an up to date copy of your CV!