This is an exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications Executive to join one of the largest leisure groups in the UK - with national reach and thousands of employees, this will give you the chance to engage with their innovative brand and ensure their values are manifested in every piece of communication. They have an excellent reputation and constantly seek new ways to bring innovative products and services to their customers. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Internal Communications Executive to join their growing marketing team.
You will be reporting into the Internal Communications Manager, working closely together as a team alongside other Executives to plan, develop, implement and report on communications campaigns that will reach a huge audience.
- Co-ordinate and manage the internal communications plan
- Contribute to overall communications planning with an overview of all channels
- Create quality content that fits with the internal communications branding and TOV
- Ensure regular, timely flow of messaging
- Support internal and external events
Skills and experience required;
- Experience in internal communications - either your role is currently totally internal communications or it's an aspect of your role
- Experience in making and implementing a communications plan
- Creative and innovative in your storytelling
- Strong partnership and stakeholder management abilities
- Digitally savvy with a solid understanding of utilizing those channels
In return, you will join a business with an award-winning culture, benefit from a competitive salary, great pension, healthcare, flexible remote working, shares in the company, personal development & progression opportunities and a generous staff discount.
If you're looking to progress your Internal Communications career with a progressive, dynamic and exciting business then apply now.