Role: Insights manager
Location: London 2 x days per week with once a month to Midlands. We can also speak to candidates who are located in the Midlands if you can still travel to London on a monthly basis!
Salary: £45k-£47k + Benefits and Bonus
We're actively working for a super business looking for an insights manager to join their busy team. They are looking for someone who can:
- Motivate and lead cross-functional teams on key projects
- Own and develop a full suite of insight tools - being the subject matter expert on the data, analysing for key themes and telling actionable stories
- Understand new sources of data both from agencies and also internally from digital source
- Align with Brand and Innovation Teams to understand and influence their strategy around the venues
- Put customer first into the Brands and Marketing digital workstreams to ensure digital content is motivating to target consumers
- Manage agencies and deliver compelling communication of key insights relevant to the business.
- Translate consumer insight to ensure relevant learnings are utilised in brand and format development
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a well-known and highly respected business. If you have experience in hospitality, retail, restaurants, leisure etc or agency - this could be perfect for you!