REMOTE (one day a month in the office in Berkshire & some travel to clients)
- Coordinates, executes, analyses, and presents findings from a variety of the client's business critical questions; positioning in an influential manner with recommendations, actions and quantified new opportunities.
- Act as a Category Partner within divisions to enable fact-based decision-making by fostering innovation and integrating customer, consumer and stakeholder perspectives for optimal solutions.
- To support in their annual business planning cycle, as well as driving thought leadership to inspire and influence divisions, providing valuable insights on current and emerging trends.
- To work collaboratively across the team and relevant divisions to join the dots and be the voice of the 'out of home' customer and consumer.
- To act as a business consultant leveraging the breadth of solutions in the pursuit of delivering business growth and efficiencies.
- Drive engagement and penetration of Wholesale data across all divisions through the execution of effective engagement strategies.
- Develop and leverage strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders to deliver an all-round positive client experience.
- First point of contact for clients on day-to-day issues and champion the clients need within the wider organisation.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in consumer or shopper insights is essential. Experience within Foodservice or Wholesale is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Has strong expertise in analytical and strategic thinking; the ability to creatively cut through data and clutter to identify what is most important to the client.
- Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills as demonstrated by the ability to use appropriate method to communicate with clients, professional presence, ability to understand and respond to another's point of view.
- Builds and leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks both internally, and externally.
- Strong project and workload management as well as proactive management of internal and external stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrated resilience and sound judgment in dealing with business and corporate challenges and change.
- Effective team player and proven ability to work remotely as well as onsite with clients across virtual and diverse teams.