We are looking for an Insight Analyst to join a rapidly growing Health and Beauty start up based in Central Birmingham. Following significant investment and success in the beauty space, they are looking to expand their Data and Insight team. This is an opportunity where you will be second in command to the Head of Insight, and would joining at a perfect time if progression and growth is something you're looking for in your next role. The objective of this role is to interrogate large datasets using SQL to gain insight on customers to support the marketing team.
In exchange, you will benefit from: the coolest office space in Birmingham offering free barista coffee, fruit water and a relaxing atmosphere; 3-4 days working from home; a competitive salary and benefits package and the wealth of opportunity that comes with joining the right business at the right time.
We are looking for candidates with the following background:
- 2+ years experience in an analyst or insight role, ideally working within a marketing department
- Advanced knowledge of SQL with experience interrogating large datasets, and gaining insight using these findings
- Experience with Google Analytics, Python, R or power BI would be great to have
- Excellent communication skills with experience communicating technical ideas and findings to non-technical users
- Experience with subscription based models would be amazing to have, but this isn't essential
- Highly numerate and comfortable working with numbers
If this sounds like you, and you'd like to join one of the best start ups in the UK at the moment, please apply below!
Keywords: customer insight analyst, sql, database, databases, analytics, python, r, power bi, consumer, marketing, beauty, health and beauty