12 month FTC - Innovation Project Manager
Starting in July
One of the fastest growing FMCG SME's in the market!
* Be the guardian of the process; manage the stage & gate process and use it to ensure innovation projects are landed on time and against business objectives.
* Lead collaboration, ensuring project teams work together to deliver cross-functionally and work through challenges with viable solutions.
* Manage the meeting cycle; lead weekly action and monthly review/decision forums.
* Co-ordinate gate meetings for effective decision making, facilitating gate document creation to ensure a balanced view is presented.
* Ensure all project documentation is created, updated and available, with specific ownership of project timelines. Provide visibility on progress, risks and timings through monthly project reports to all stakeholders.
* Drive continuous improvement of the process and ways of working. Seek opportunities in efficiency and effectiveness, through feedback of the team and industry best practice.
* Experience in an equivalent role in food or drink
* Proven portfolio management skills
* Agile or design-led project management training preferable
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* A can-do attitude