Better Placed are excited to be working in partnership with an incredibly fast paced and entrepreneurial business who are seeking an Inbound Marketing Manager to join the team with head offices in Leeds city centre. The organisation have recently received a Series A investment to further accelerate their growth so are seeking an Inbound Marketing Manager to come on board and work closely with the CMO.
- Ownership of the inbound marketing programme, setting and delivering inbound product demo goals.
- Driving the performance of inbound channels including paid search, paid social, organic, email, and content campaigns
- Providing line management and leadership for the inbound sales team, working with them to build automated nurturing campaigns to improve conversion rates at each stage in the funnel.
- Working with external paid media, CRO, and technical SEO advisers to ensure that they out-market their competitors at every touchpoint in the buyer journey.
- Identifying and implementing advanced automation, segmentation and personalisation techniques within HubSpot to nurture and convert prospects
- Working closely with Business Development, Client Success and Data teams to ensure that the campaigns resonate with the needs of the market.
- Minimum two years experience in a digital B2B marketing management role, including line management experience
- Expertise in using personalisation and automation technology to drive inbound leads and conversions, ideally including HubSpot Marketing and CMS Hubs.
- Experience of managing and scaling international paid search and paid social advertising campaigns
- Advanced understanding of website analytics and conversion rate optimisation throughout the funnel.
- Highly data literate; accustomed to evidence-based decision-making processes.
- Comfortable with using an efficiency-focused project management platform (we use Wrike, but you might have transferable skills from another platform)
Based in Leeds, this role is mainly an office based role (3-4 days in the office, 1 day WFH), due to the fact you'll be managing a team. The successful individual will not only have lots of autonomy, accountability and the chance to really make this role their own. But the role also comes with the opportunity to work for a company who are truly scaling up and on an incredibly journey.