A massively successful B2B Management business is looking to appoint a Database Manager to help manage the migration to HubSpot and own the CRM Strategy. This is an international business due to undergo rapid growth and are overhauling their marketing strategy with significant investment. There is no prior CRM function so you can quickly bring value to the business through various low hanging fruits.
This role is pretty much fully remote (only 1 day in the office required every month) so we are considering applications from candidates based anywhere in the North West.
You will also benefit from a highly competitive package, a clear and realistic progression path, a rewarding working culture and personal development opportunities.
As a Database Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Maintaining, monitoring and developing the companywide CRM platform (HubSpot).
- Developing and managing database-led marketing campaigns in conjunction with the wider marketing team.
- Extracting data insights, performing analysis and creating reports to enable marketing and sales activity to be accurately managed and constantly improved.
- Monitoring and optimising campaign efficiency.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to co-ordinate database marketing initiatives and seek out improvements to companywide data that can support marketing activity.
- Disseminating data from multiple sources.
- Oversee the integrity of the data working with colleagues to ensure that the data from various systems and business processes are fit for purpose.
- Oversee the creation and embedding of new and existing protocols and business processes to ensure best practice for marketing data management and data protection in line with GDPR is followed at all times.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all inbound queries relating to marketing data from within the business.
- Champion the use of HubSpot as the central sales and marketing platform, constantly seeking out enhancements and improvements and driving adoption.
- Providing HubSpot support and guidance for users, including playing an integral part in the launch of our internal HubSpot User Group.
- Working with the Head of Digital Marketing and our Digital Marketing agency to formulate and deliver a HubSpot development roadmap.
- Working with the Head of Digital Marketing and Group Marketing Director to define, build and monitor marketing KPIs and other marketing-related analytical reports.
- Proactively seeking integration and new applications to further improve marketing data management.
- Demonstrable experience within a similar role - ideally within a fast-paced environment.
- Proven HubSpot experience essential
- At least 2 years of database marketing and data analytics
- Experience of using data analysis tools such as SQL and advanced Excel
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Adept at problem solving
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Able to manage expectations and comfortable working closely with key stakeholders and senior leadership.
- Team player and a proactive approach.
- The ability to prioritise, recognising importance and urgency and work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Competent with using (MS Office) and inhouse systems.
- Demonstrate behaviour in line with Company values; Inspired to Innovate, Always Respectful, Fully Accountable, Delivering Delight.
We are working exclusively on this opportunity so please apply below as you won't hear about it elsewhere.
Keywords: CRM, Database, email marketing, digital, eCRM, hubspot, manager, executive, head of