Better Placed are delighted to be working with a well-recognised consumer brand in their search for a Paid Media Lead.
- £2 billion+ turnover business, with continued growth
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Award willing! FANTASTIC reputation!
- Highstreet brand name
- Hybrid working (2 days per week)
- £55k+ plus a really competitive benefits package
- £multi-million+ Paid Media budget
- Digital/ Paid Media agency support
- Digital team including insight & analytics (huge team), CRO, CRM, Brand/ Marketing (inc. Social & Content)
- Around 40+ people in marketing with some of the UKs best consumer brands across retail/ FMCG and travel.
This role offers all of the great things about Paid Media:
- Full autonomy over the entire Paid Media strategy
- Huge budgets
- Digital agency support
- Cross functional marketing team
- PPC, Search, Paid Social and Display functions.
- Senior leadership team with some of the best talent with exceptional reputations!
The added plus points here are:
- A risk taking business, and a culture that isn't afraid to make a mistake
- Setting out the direction of the strategy
- Future head count signed off
- And most importantly, a brand that truly stands for something - Mission driven.
More about the role here, of course much more detail to share when we pick up on a call.
- Develop and support in the delivery of the Paid Media strategy across multiple high street brands
- Ensuring paid media channels are performing and competitive, fully optimised and is delivering a good ROI.
- Day to day management of the appointed digital media agency, ensuring that what is delivered remains commercial, innovative and successful.
- Work alongside the wider digital team including SEO, CRM, Affiliates, Social Media to ensure end to end customer experience and total audience reach.
- Multi million budget management.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 5 years' experience in a senior Paid Media / Paid Search role.
- Ecommerce experience, agency or client side.
- Ideally experienced in managing 3rd party agencies
- Experience across PPC/ Paid Social/ Display. If you have experience in Affiliates and SEO that's an added bonus but not essential.
- Confident in managing large budgets, teams, fast paced and senior stakeholder relationships.
- Need to be analytical, comfortable reviewing data finding new opportunities for growth.
- Proficiency in Excel/Facebook Ads/Google Ads/Bing Ads/Google Analytics
- Results driven.