Paid Media Lead
*IN HOUSE* role perfect for an agency candidate.
- Huge consumer brand - Highstreet brand name
- £2 billion+ turnover business, with continued growth
- Continued investment (people, technology and resource) - multi-million investment
- Award winning! FANTASTIC reputation!
- Hybrid working (2 days per week)
- £45k - £50k+ plus a really competitive benefits package including bonus.
- £multi-million budget
- Digital/ Paid Media in house teams and agency support
- In house Digital team including insight & analytics (huge team), CRO, CRM, Brand/ Marketing (inc. Social & Content)
- Around 40+ people in marketing with some of the UKs best consumer brands across retail/ FMCG and travel.
This role will suit a well established Paid Media Account Director / Paid Media Lead who has worked across a number of consumer brands, ideally multi-site retail but not essential, working with large budgets.
Joining an in house team with the BEST culture. Really collaborative, progressive and risk taking.
In the role you will lead the development of the brands new Paid Media/ Digital Marketing strategy supporting the multi-channel campaign delivery. Getting all teams working together to produce the best and fully optimised Digital/ Paid campaigns.
This team has already doubled it's head count in the last 12 months, and future head count already signed off to grow supporting roles at Assistant to Senior Executive level.
More about the role here, of course much more detail to share when we pick up on a call.
- Develop and support in the delivery of the Paid Media strategy across multiple high street brands
- Ensuring paid media channels are performing and competitive, fully optimised and is delivering a good ROI.
- Day to day management of the appointed digital media agency, ensuring that what is delivered remains commercial, innovative and successful.
- Work alongside the wider digital team including SEO, CRM, Affiliates, Social Media to ensure end to end customer experience and total audience reach.
- Multi million budget management.
The successful candidate must have:
- At least 4 years' experience in a senior Paid Media / Paid Search role.
- Ecommerce experience, agency or client side.
- Ideally experienced in managing 3rd party agencies
- Experience across PPC/ Paid Social/ Display. If you have experience in Affiliates and SEO that's an added bonus but not essential.
- Confident in managing large budgets, teams, fast paced and senior stakeholder relationships.
- Need to be analytical, comfortable reviewing data finding new opportunities for growth.
- Proficiency in Excel/Facebook Ads/Google Ads/Bing Ads/Google Analytics
- Results driven.