Head of Marketing - Central London (hybrid working) - £80,000 - £90,000 pa
My client are well known financial services business in central London , and due to company growth they are looking for a Head of Marketing. They have strong financial backing and have seen steady growth over the last twenty years - they now require an ambitious digital marketer to continue to drive this growth in a sustainable and revered way.
You will be accountable for engaging both existing and new clients and stakeholders by overseeing and implementing all digital marketing initiatives. This role reports into the Marketing Director, this is an opportunity to have instrumental influence on driving business growth, and feel part of an engaged and fulfilled team. This business have won countless recent employee awards, with excellent benefits including enhanced pension and enhanced maternity leave. Diversity and Inclusion is a key consideration in their hiring process, which is also reflected in their business values and working lifestyle.
- Setting and implementing the strategy for all marketing channels, with a focus on digital marketing
- Working across the wider marketing team to deliver on this strategy
- Collaborating with stakeholders to drive successful marketing campaigns
- Working across all marketing platforms in a regulated market environment - website, social media, CRM, content, paid media, SEO, CX UX and CRO, events, ABM, and any other channels relevant to this environment
- Creating a seamless customer journey through digital marketing best practice, prioritising an incredible customer experience
- Reporting on campaigns success and working with business leaders to leverage digital channels to align with their business objectives
- Driving marketing best practice throughout the business, keeping abreast of industry updates
- Competitor analysis
- Management of a small marketing team, recruiting for channel gaps in the team to ensure you have the correct resource to support your strategy
Skills and experience required;
- Verifiable experience operating at a strategic level in a financial services marketing role (financial services experience is key for this hire)
- Demonstrable campaign results across all digital channels, delivering high value to a similar business through digital channels
- Hands on experience with key marketing channels
- A passion for marketing best practice
- Agency management experience
- Proven line management experience
The ideal person for this role will align to company values - they will be kind, adaptable, practical and driven to excel. If you're looking for a company to support your ambitious career plans then apply now for a confidential conversation.