Head of Marketing - Consumer Retailer
We're really pleased to be supporting this client on their latest hire for a Head of Marketing.
This is a really exciting consumer brand, authentically themselves, innovative and creative.
An established brand that has been through incredible growth, doubling in size year on year. Multi-million turnover brand. Private Equity backed which makes this moment for them the best time to join - with so much investment being put into the brand and marketing team.
In this role, you'll be supported by an incredible leadership team who are truly invested in each individual who works there. You also have the support of a talented and proactive delivery team across Brand, Creative, Content and Digital (Performance).
You will be responsible for the overall brand presence, marketing and creative campaigns. With this, the role will suit an experienced Senior Brand or Senior Marketing professional with multi-channel knowledge. Someone who is highly organised and isn't afraid to take risks with innovation.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop and execute the groups marketing strategy, ensuring it supports business and commercial direction. So previous experience in key strategic roles where you have driven this forward is needed.
- Manage a strong performing team. So previous people management experience is needed as here you will have 4 different teams to manage/ coordinate. (Content, Brand, Paid Media and Creative).
- Create and execute successful and inspired brand campaigns, overseeing ROI and budgets.
- Supporting the wider marketing team to ensure our channels are continuously growing and our content is industry leading and engaging.
- Oversee marketing budgets. So previous budget management and attribution experienced is required.
- A good understanding of reporting and analysing of marketing channels and campaigns.