Brilliant FMCG food business, well known brands, growing team and lots of autonomy!
Do you have?
- 5-10 years experience within a leading FMCG or other brand-led organisation.
- Innovation experience encompassing strategy, business case development, cross-functional team leadership, market delivery.
- A track record of delivering successful big bet innovation to market with proven scale.
- Strong bias for action, a high degree of personal accountability and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Desire to identify new ideas and ways of working, encouraging teams to think "outside the box" to make things happen.
- Strong commercial orientation; comfortable analysing market data, digging under the surface to uncover insights, making compelling business recommendations, ensuring we can bring our biggest ideas to market in a profitable way.
- A strong coach, collaborator and leader of others within the wider team - inspiring them to "go the extra mile".
- Personal Impact and Influence; proven ability to communicate clearly & concisely to win support from senior stakeholders.
- Effective at prioritising, "putting first things first" to deliver a complex innovation programme across multiple categories.
- You will be responsible for building a pipeline of Innovation and delivering this successfully to market, in this category and our priority Expansion sectors.
- Innovation is set to be the major incremental growth driver to our business over the next few years, growing our brands' penetration and usage beyond traditional occasions.
- define the most attractive "where to play" spaces for our brands, taking into account scalability, trends & consumer needs
- develop "big bet" concept, product & packaging innovation that enables us to win in those focus areas
- lead innovation projects through the Gate process, aligning up to Exec level and securing the required resource
- take accountability for the P&L on those innovation projects, ensuring they are scalable and profitable for the business
- lead the wider cross-functional team to deliver success including R&D, Factory, 3rd Party & Commercial stakeholders
- stay connected to the external landscape & technologies available globally, with relevant application to our pipeline.
- You'll be part of the team alongside other members of the Marketing team (Brand Management, Insights).
- You'll partner closely with a wider cross-functional team that spans R&D, Factory, Commercial Planning, Sales and Finance.
- You'll have a direct report (Innovation Manager) who you will coach and support in delivery of the categories innovation agenda.