*please note this is a hybrid remote role
Our client has long been established as a market leading consumer brand with an increasing portfolio of product categories and a very ambitious growth strategy.
They pride themselves on dominating their sector and delivering the best product and service to stay ahead of the game with growth firmly on their agenda. They are continuing to increase their market share by expanding both product and service offering.
They are now looking for a Head of Data and Digital Analytics to join the team.
The successful candidate will be at the forefront of both trading and digital strategy, putting the customer first at all times. They will be tasked with growing and nurturing a team to develop a best-in-class centre of excellence to deliver acquisition and retention strategies
Customer engagement will be front of mind at all times, the successful candidate will be data driven and able to lead a transformation project to fully develop the single customer view to and develop customer data and marketing analytics to their fullest potential.
This role will lead 2 direct reports with further future managerial recruits to make.
- Ensure that data spearheads all marketing decisions.
- Manage the way in which customer data is captured and stored to enable a fully personalised communications experience
- Provide insight to marketing and trading to inform future strategy
- Own customer data and the single customer view to develop a strategy with the future of the customer at the heart of it
- Own the digital analytics strategy, including but not limited to GA, attribution, performance and trading
- Work closely with the wider team to ensure a fully integrated trading plan is in place across all online channels
- Develop and build clear reporting frameworks
- Be the champion of all customer data within the business (with the support of a wider data team and third parties)
- Manage GDPR/PECR to ensure all data is compliant
- Develop new approaches to optimise data and drive insight
- Share insight on customer lifetime value and other key KPIs with the wider business to ensure the value of data is widely known
- Create new relationships and help existing relationships thrive with all departments in the business
- Proven experience in a senior digital analytics or customer insights role within a consumer brand
- A confident communicator who enjoys stakeholder management
- Able to manage complex data to deliver actionable insight to multichannel teams
- Experienced in using complex analytics and CRM Platforms
- Organised and process driven
- Thrives in a high energy and fast paced environment
- Proven experience managing and manipulating customer data to inform digital campaigns.
For more information please apply immediately