A disruptive challenger brand that is rapidly taking market share in the Finance industry is looking for a Head of CRO to expand the data and insight on the customer experience. Despite amassing a turnover of £40 million per year, they have still kept their dynamic and 'start up' mentality so you can have a tangible impact on their business but still have the security of working for a stable business with a great digital product, used by millions of people.
With a rating of 4.1 on Glassdoor and 4.9 on Trustpilot from over 4000 people, this is a highly reputable brand amongst employees and consumers. You will also benefit from 2/3 days working from home, a competitive salary, private healthcare, regular optional social events, genuine progression and development.
Candidates operating at a Management/ Senior Exec level with CRO experience in a transactional or eCommerce environment will be considered, as people and stakeholder management training is given.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Strong expertise in conversion optimisation and funnel improvement
- A passion to help customers have the best experience possible
- Experience in A/B testing and personalisation software
- Understand and make use of customer journey tools like heat maps / click maps , and conversion funnels
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics
- A curious and logical mind
- Proven ability to influence senior stakeholders
- GRM experience (desirable)
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Essential role in defining our online journeys, by iteratively driving customer journey improvements
- Drive our A/B testing and personalisation program to continuously improve conversion funnel
- Make data driven decisions based on different tests and insights
- Ensuring data accuracy to make well thought out, data-backed hypothesises
- Derive insights from funnel analysis and traffic patterns
- Interpretation of our vast data to better understand customers' behaviour and motivations
- Being hypothesis led with the confidence to interpret the 'so what' of both exploratory data analysis and experimentation results, a curiosity to ensure we're always learning in everything we do
- Collaboration and influencing decision making for a wide variety of stakeholders, both within the department or external to freedom with our affiliate partners and lenders
If you'd like to work in one of the most successful challenger brands in the finance industry, please apply!
Keywords: CRO, conversion rate optimisation, HTML, CSS, Front-end, optimisation, digital analyst, ecommerce, Hotjar, google analytics, adobe analytics